SAVE THE DATE: Larmore Landscape Associates, Inc., invites you to join us for our 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament at Maple Chase Golf and Country Club on Wednesday, August 19, 2015. Last year’s tournament raised $4,000 for Keep Winston-Salem Beautiful and Lab Rescue of NC. The event was so successful — we knew we wanted to do it again.
Registration for the tournament will begin on May 1, and there’s a lot to do before then! Mark your calendar and we hope to see you on August 19.
Our latest newsletter contains lots of news and information about what’s happening at Larmore Landscape Associates, Inc., including:
- News about Larmore’s new plans to move towards becoming an employee-based company
- A “save-the-date” for our 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament which is planned for Wednesday, August 19 at Maple Chase Golf and Country Club. Registration begins on May 1.
- Two new projects: “Creating Beauty on a Hillside” and “A Beautiful New Barn” which features pictures from Legacy Saddlebreds.
- Updates on what each of our divisions are doing now and our Facebook page.
To read the January newsletter, click here.
Forming the Board is First Step in Company’s Succession Plan
Larmore Landscape Associates recently announced the election of a Board of Directors to jointly make decisions and oversee the activities of the landscaping firm as it transitions to an employee-owned company.
The board members are:
- Pam Ripsom, Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Maintenance
- Noah Larmore Vice President and Head Irrigation Associate
- Jimmy Helton, Head Associate for Commercial Landscape Operations
- Sprigg Parker, Head Associate for Landscape Design
- Brandon Schofield, Head Associate for Turf Care
“This is the first step in the company’s succession plan as we move forward with plans to transition to an employee-owned company,” says William T. (Bill) Larmore, Founder and Chief Financial Officer. “These board members are all employees and leaders within the company. They have been chosen based on their past performance as managers and their ability to work as a team.”
The five board members have voting privileges, with Bill Larmore serving as a non-voting advisor. The new board is responsible for creating and administering company policy, making human resources decisions and planning for future growth.
To read the entire press release, click here.
Sprigg Parker, Head Associate for Landscape Design
Pam Ripsom, Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Maintenance
Noah Larmore, Vice President and Head Irrigation Associate
Jimmy Helton, Head Associate for Commercial Landscape Operations
Brandon Schofield, Head Associate for Turf Care
Bill Larmore will serve as a non-voting advisor to the new Board of Directors.
We wish you and your family a very happy New Year!